Thursday 17 November 2016

Review For Vending Locator

I came in contact with Jayne Manziel on E-BAY about 2 ½ years ago. Jayne runs the most honest locating operation I have ever used. I used a couple other Locators before Jayne and they never stood behind there? work. To this day I am owed 15 vending locations from one of the Locating company and never received a refund I was promised from the other Locator. With Jayne, it is a night and day difference. Jayne is fast in getting me my locations, stands 100% behind her work just as she says in her listing. If you are looking for an honest person to deal with, you will find that in Jayne. She’s the best! Highly recommend Jayne. I can’t thank you enough for all your help.
- Jason and Sara T., CA


Location: Forest, TX 75925, USA

2 comments: